Friday, February 27, 2009


Well things have been good this week. Today was my last day with a baby that I have been struggling with. She was so difficult. I have had her since the beginning of December and I cant believe i have put up with her this long. Im not looking forward for sunday. The bishop called us the other day and he wants to meet with Josh and I. Its never good when he wants to meet both of you at the same time. its probably a calling. We just got a new bishop two weeks ago. so who knows.
Went to San Diego last week, im finally going to post more pics.
ITS SO COLD HERE!! WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE ELSE TONIGHT!
So now its out in the open because we told bev. Josh and I are looking at one year for being out in utah. I want to do one more year here for school. And do one more year of daycare because i think we will need to save up alot to get out their. We will see. Mom is really upset. She really dosent want us to move. oh well the time will come sometime. other then that the week is good. enjoy the pics.

No comments: