Sunday, June 29, 2008

Indiana Dunes trip







This weekend Josh and I headed to camp in the Indiana Dunes. It was alot of fun and exhausting. We left earily Saturday morning and just got hom this evening. It was a good weekend to go camping. It did however rain alot last night. but there is nothing like sleeping in a tent and hear the rain pouring down. We all slept well after it started raining. We climbed the dunes. Yes, this includes me. it was great exercize. i got some looks like why is a pregnant lady climbing the dunes, but hey why not. Josh kept making fun of me until I beat him up a Dune. Then he said how can a 8 and a half month pregnant lady make it up and down so quick, i told him to get in shape. lol...... I will enclose some pictures soon of our adventure. The kids loved playing in the lake. The weekend went well not to much chaos. the bugs were so bad! Josh took alot of nature pictures as usual, i took alot of pictures of the family. I love taking pictures and i think i am pretty good at it. anyways thats what happened on our little trip.

1 comment:

Jason Both said...

Cute pictures. Looks like you all had fun. We're the same with picture taking. Jason seems to take the nature pictures like Josh,and I seem to take the family pictures like you. I tend to get kind of excessive with how many pictures I take of them sometimes. I'm sure you are the same way. Anyway, I'm glad you guys were able to get out before you have number four.